Rambling ...

I'm an Irish Girl, A Dubliner, with the 'Gift of the Gab' ... I like to talk & to tell you things. In Celtic times news, views and comment were carried from place to place by wandering Seanachaí ~ Storytellers ~ who relied on their host's hospitality and appreciation. I will need that from you too, as I venture to share Politics, Poetry, Laughter, Love, Life & everything in-between ... from Bog to Blog!!


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rugby Racists Rage !!!!


Just listening to this is enough to make your skin crawl ..... Jews are NOT HUMAN ???  .....  Not the First time that has been uttered ..... Back to the Nazi Era in Ireland!!!!  


 Anti Semitic Ireland is Alive & Well.  Combat Campaigns in preparation.  I'll publish what YOU can do to Stop this Ship!   ....... Let's SINK this SHIP before it SAILS !!!!!

(Full Blog later today!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment