Rambling ...

I'm an Irish Girl, A Dubliner, with the 'Gift of the Gab' ... I like to talk & to tell you things. In Celtic times news, views and comment were carried from place to place by wandering Seanachaí ~ Storytellers ~ who relied on their host's hospitality and appreciation. I will need that from you too, as I venture to share Politics, Poetry, Laughter, Love, Life & everything in-between ... from Bog to Blog!!


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This is My Land!

This is my friend Eliyokim's new home.  He has endured a lot of hate.  Undeserved.  A young man building a home .... reminds me of a quote by one of the founders of modern political Zionism,  Theodore Herzl.     "If you will it, it is no Dream".    Don't ever forsake your Dream, Eli.  It gives me fire in my heart & makes me excited!

You are an Inspiration & an Invitation!

And another quote ..... "There is no such thing as a palestinian people... It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn't exist"    ~   Golda Meir, statement to The Sunday Times, 15th June, 1969.


(I apologise for not producing a blog today .... I'm not in a position to.  But, tomorrow,  Gush Katif   week continues with the history of the Jews in Gaza!)


No comments:

Post a Comment